Monday, July 9, 2007

Trip to Minnesota

Last week we made a trip to Minnesota to see Riley's great Aunt Leslie. Great Grandpa and Great Grandma also made the trip. We were there for the Fourth of July. We saw a parade and a big fireworks show. We went to the Mall of America, Minnehaha Falls, Centinniel Lakes and a little town on the St. Croix River. It was a very fun, busy trip and we can't wait to go back!
While we were there, Riley started crawling and cut her first tooth! She had a very productive week. Plus, everywhere we went people oohed and awed over her. She literally held up the security line at the airport because people in line were all turned around looking at her and talking to her. Riley, of course, was eating it up and putting on quite the show talking and laughing with them. What a doll!
Thanks so much to Aunt Leslie for having us. Again, we can't wait to come back!





4 comments:

Ryan Stouffer said...

The Jeep in picture 11 in the first slide is a civilian CJ-3A painted in Olive Drab. What are those guys trying to pull????!!!

Anyhow, GREAT pictures, Roz. Riley is so cute! :)

Carolyn said...

Yeah, I love new pictures of Riley! I miss her - It has been over 2 weeks since she has been with me!

Susie said...

Wooo hooo! I can see the blog again. Boy, she is growing up quick. I was thinking to myself she is going to be toddling before we know it.

Unknown said...

Hey Rozzie, Riley & Ty~
Almost cried looking at the picture of our fabulous time together! I can still feel Riley's soft little cheek upon my own, hear Ty's laughter, see your smile Rozzie. I love you guys so much! Thank you for honoring us with your visit...I will always hold the memories closely in my heart. Ty~the guest room is lonely without you! Come back soon!