Monday, April 23, 2007

Picture overload

Well, we finally got some more pics downloaded, so here they are, in no particular order.
Riley found her daddy's nose and she didn't want to let go. She's going to be a thumb sucker too, apparently. (I'm okay with that as long as she quits picking her daddy's nose!)
We had some friends over for a game night on Friday, and one couple brought their one year old son. It was very eye opening! I found out all sorts of stuff that we're going to have to baby proof. If I had been thinking, I would have taken pictures that night; I've got to get better at that sort of thing. I'll keep trying!


2 comments:

Susie said...

I LOVE the hair... Did Debra do it for you? As always, Riley is adorable. Of course she it is because she is related to my niece and nephew and I am partial to them as well :) Susie

Brent and Carolyn said...

Game night was fun! Gavry (I'm sure I slaughtered the spelling on his name) Where do youo same your pictures to before you post them? My pictures look grainy and yours look so nice. Give a kiss to my honey bunny - see you in the morning - love you!