Thursday, April 19, 2007

Short hair...


Our dining room set arrived the other day and it's beautiful! I wanted to add a picture of it, but I'm having some issues getting it to download. I'll just wait until the ottoman arrives and the whole place is put together and then I'll add pics of all of it. Meanwhile, please enjoy the picture of Riley- that's what you're really here for anyway, I'm sure. She's much prettier than the new couch! We decided to put her in her high chair for the first time since we've been eating at our new table. We've got a great high chair that reclines for her and it's cushy and nice. I think she likes it okay.
I got my hair cut yesterday. It's really short and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Everyone complemented me on it and seemed to really like it, but I'm still not sold on it. Once I get brave, I'll post a picture of me up here and let you all be the judge. There's not much I can do about it now, I guess. It's not like she can glue some back on.
Ty lost his cell phone by the way, so if any of you see a black razor phone around, let us know. Thanks!

0 comments: